The Simple Way to Change Your Wiper Fluid
You count on our service team to help ensure your vehicle’s quality throughout the duration of your ownership. But there are many things that anyone can do themselves, and changing your wiper fluid is one. That’s why here at Team Gillman Mazda, we’ve explained the steps and what to do, so you can always have a clean windshield.
- Open up the hood of your vehicle, and find the washer fluid reservoir, which is the white and transparent container that has a windshield or water symbol on the cap
- If you have a rear wiper, there might be a separate reservoir that you can use as well
- Remove the caps and check the fluid level of each one. If it’s full, you don’t need to add any more
- If you see that fluid is low, be sure to carefully pour it into the reservoir until it almost reaches the top
- Put the caps back on tightly, and close the hood
If you want to learn more service tips, follow our blog, or if you’re in need of service feel free to schedule an appointment and we’d be happy to discuss all your options today.